Monday, March 9, 2009

Relaxed Moms

Usually when people claim to be relaxed moms, nothing can be further from the truth. At least that was my experience with these 2 friends of mine. Nearly laughed my head off when I recalled the conversation between me and 2 friends.

Mom A: Don't worry too much, everything will fall into place as you go along. I'm a very relaxed
mom I do not like to restrict my girls too much. Even at K2 they have quite a lot of freedom. I do not want to be like those moms who give their kids too much pressure at a young age.

Mom B: Yes I'm a very relaxed mom too, should let them figure their interests on their own.

Mom A: I don't believe in restricting them too much. They need time to play to develop their
creativity to enjoy their childhood.

Mom B: Oh look at the time! Anyways, nice chatting with you ladies, I'm running late.

Me: Where are you rushing to?

Mom B: I'm sending my son for Music Lessons.

Me: ???!!! Your son? isnt he just 5 Months?

Mom B: It's always good to start early you know....

Mom A: oh well, I think I should let my girls have sometime to settle down before their tuition
class.

Me: !!!!!???


No comments:

Post a Comment