Friday, March 20, 2009

My turn to blow out the candles

Celebrated my birthday last week. I would not say I am dreading the coming of this day , but I'm just not as excited as I was when I was younger. Most of my friends would take leave on their birthdays, me, I prefer to save them for a long break. I still got my usual birthday dinner with my loved ones and this year there was a little something extra.

A week before my birthday, I got a surprise trip. He left me only like 3 hours to pack. I was thrilled of course. A weekend get-a-way just the 2 of us. It's nice not having to go to work on a Saturday.

So there we are at our destination with sometime to spare before the spa treatment. Then I remembered something I saw on Wansheng's website and decided to try it out!


It was fun, but my head was spinning after a few tries.


No comments:

Post a Comment