Monday, March 9, 2009

QuadCam Addicts

I'm kinda lazy when it comes to iPhone applications. I seldom actively shop for new and interesting apps to download. I normally wait for either of my brothers to point out the worthy downloads. I was addicted to "Monopoly: The World Edition" for the longest time. I promised myself this would be the first and last app I'm paying for.
So..... when Sam bought the "QuadCamera" I thought he was out of his mind! Two days later I had the app on my iPhone and I too couldn't stop clicking away at everything I saw. What?!....I got curious alright?! That is the LAST app I'm going to pay for, I promise, I'm serious.













4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for your using my app and lovely pictures!!

    If you don't mind, I would like to add your cute dog to my site.

    http://artandmobile.com/quadcamera

    If you are happy to my using your picture, please let me know. I will add it with link and credit.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taka,

    sure I would be more than happy to have Trigo's pictures on your site =)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melpomene
    I uploaded the picture to the site.

    http://artandmobile.com/quadcamera/

    Please check link and credit for me.
    Again Thanks for your lovely picture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.Melpomene

    Thank you for let us use your great photo for our site.
    http://artandmobile.com/quadcamera/

    It is really good shot, so we would love to use your image for other promotional materials... like app store in iTune,web ad, magazine, ad, etc

    Would it be possible?

    ReplyDelete